Re: Fog lights on an an SLT chrome bumper

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 20:47:56 EDT

<<
 The new ones. They come in cool looking circles and ovals. I don't know
 what you mean by projector beams. Cut lower plastic fascia?

Yeah, the older style ones were this little light that has a mirrored can.
They are called projector beams. The fascia, thats the plastic guard under
your bumper with the slots in it. I had the projectors in the last slots and
then after I dumped those I cut the fascia and put in my new ones on the
outside of those slots
Eric