Re: More of Eric's ramblings!!

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 22:34:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/98 7:58:42 PM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< Theres also a guy named Jason from Beaumont Tx that has a 5spd Dak runnin
 13.70/98 with just the computer, pulleys, electric fan, short belts and
 homemade headers with the 4.10 gear. you be the judge.
 In HPM there is an awesome article on the R/T. Oh, this Jason dude is in
here
 too! says his Dak is the first he saw with the V8 5 spd!! I guess he blew
 the trans, the rearend and the drivers side axle! Wonder why? He admits to
 launching at 5000!!!!!!!! In a 5 spd??? No wonder!!
 Hey Tex, hunt this dude down and get him on the DML so we can get the whole

I read that at work today, (bought it at the gas station on my way in) and I
just do not believe that his truck is normally aspirated with those
numbers!!!!!!!!!!!! (the Dakota) Either he is polishing his numbers for the
mag, or it is a sucker or bottle feeder.
George