JBA header questions I will ask

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 09:34:45 EDT

All-

I plan on calling Jeff at JBA this morning and adressing all of the
questions you had .

1) Are these stainless steel , or what ?

2) What's the deal on the warranty ?

3) Is there an option for a ceramic coating , what kind , and how much ?

4) Can you just give them to us for free ?

OK , so number 4 probably won't come up , but I will ask him the others .
If there is another you want answered , let me know .

As for the deal itself , I believe that unless Jules and MPI can SERIOUSLY
undercut this guy , that we should stick with JBA simply for the reason
that he has been VERY easy to deal with about this and has been VERY
willing to accomidate us .

No offense to Jules or MPI , cuz I am still waiting on my MPI catalog , but
like Eric , I think that if Jules and MPI wanted to be part of this , that
we should have heard about it before this . We have gotten this guy at JBA
to cut the price not once , but THREE times from the suggested retail .

I don't know about the rest of you , but I don't want to burn any bridges
with anyone and have the name of the DML sacrificed for a few bones .

Doing so could drastically effect our ability to negotiate similar deals
with other suppliers .

And , YES , if something happens , and we jump ship for a couple bucks ,
word WILL get around at how we didn't follow thru .

Just my two-cents.....all opinions are welcome .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html