Re: JBA:Stainless Steel or not ?

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 11:16:04 EDT

W. Jack Hilton III wrote:

> > It appears that JBA has registered TWO domain names: jbaheaders.com and
> >jbaracing.com .

> If you go to jbaheaders.com , it tells you that they have moved the web
> site to the new address , the other is out dated .

  That only works if you hit the Home link or try to go to the site directly.
I hit the jbaheaders.com site directly from a Web search engine, and only
found the jbaracing.com site after your message talking about 409 stainless.

  I think their Webmaster has a little work to do, since the jbaracing.com
site has not percolated through the search engines yet. I'd bet money this
will affect their sales.

  Anyway, I'll be curious to see what Jeff says, and looking forward to Monday.

  I wonder if JBA will sell a replacement Y-pipe for the Dakotas, like they
do for the GM products? That would sell me 100% on the JBA.

  Ron