RE: average price for an RT

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 12:12:07 EDT

     Hmmmmm... Not sure about this one. I paid invoice for my '98 sport,
     but I had some other business I could offer the dealer... As far as
     the R/T or any other limited quantity commodity goes, it's the old
     supply/demand questions. If enough want it, you can charge what you
     want. I don't have RT envy as I love my li'l ole' sport, but I am not
     surprised the dealers are not letting them go for less than sticker.
     Their just too attractive to enough buyers.

     T.

>>Well I got a 98 CC 4X4 V-8 with all the bells and whistles and I
     only paid a
     few hundred over invoice. It's not an RT but it should'nt make any
     difference. Just check out microsofts carpoint and you can get all
     the
     options as well as thier invoice price. You should never have to pay
     MSRP.
     NEVER!!!

     Jason<<