RE: Trottmann's Trailer Queen

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 14:25:27 EDT

At 01:40 PM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "trailer queen"?
>
>>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
>'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau

Trailer Queen - a vechicle only driven on and off a trailer and/or at the
show the vehicle is competing in. In otherwords, no street driving, or
VERY, VERY little. Basically, someone who has WAY too much money invested
in his or her car, and that is afraid to drive it on the street for fear it
will become damaged; i.e. door ding, road debris scratch, etc.

Whoever owns one of these vechicles never truly gets to enjoy them. In my
opinion, at least.

Brian