Re: ATR Y-pipe

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 16:07:32 EDT

At 02:32 PM 7/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Wonder if it (y-pipe) would work on a 93 Dak?
>>Brian
>
> Hey Brian...how ya been? Probably no need on yer '93. Yer's is a
>2.5" already. Only difference would be that this one is mandrel bent.
>
>****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******
>
>sean meldrum
>Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
>Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com
>webpage: http://surf.to/real-per4mance
>Truck mods: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/signature.txt

I been doin' okay. I joined the list a couple weeks ago, or so. I broke
my driveshaft. Still haven't fixed it yet, either. What you been up to?
Been to the track lately? Anyhow, my Y-pipe looks like someone took a bat
to the pipe connected to the left side manifold that goes under the trans.
The diameter is somewhere around 1.75 inches. I've been in and under my
truck looking at and fixin' things since I broke my 'shaft, so I measured
the diameter.