RE: Dakless in Detroit

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 18:59:37 EDT

Who are you?

Did we meet?

Good by.

LOL
Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: akelly@tir.com [mailto:akelly@tir.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 6:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Dakless in Detroit

  I hope you are all sitting done, for I have some
  terrible news. On July 14,I took my R/T to a local
  dealer and wholesaled it for $19,000.For 1500 miles
  of driving it cost me nearly one week of income. It
  was something I had to do after I came to the realization
  that I was not worthy of the DML cult.I would also hope
  the brothers will accept my apologies about any unkind
  comments I might have said about the south.After all
  how would Jerry Springer have a show without Georgia?
  Oh just teasing.Enjoy your little trucks and drive carefully.

  You know you will miss me,
  Tony