Re: DML Digest V3 #1010

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 14:18:56 EDT

Steve,

We bought our red R/T in Angleton, Tx. (Ragland Chrysler Center, Elaine
Newsome, Sales person (409) 849-8584) and paid sticker for it, no more,
no less. This included the 'Customer Discount' listed on the window
sticker. We didn't haggle, we knew we pretty much couldn't. Reading
what all the others have been paying, we feel pretty good about the
$24K+change we paid for our R/T. Even with a dealer markup, we would
STILL love the truck!!

Give them a try, they may still have one or two. The usual disclaimers
apply, I get nothing for this, I just feel we were treated pretty fairly.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T