Re: Re: DML Digest V3 #1011

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 20:39:36 EDT

<<
 Thats what I like to see is a little integrity in this world! Then again ,
 we are capitalistic...
  Well see what transpires, but for me JBA is local so Im biased...
 Bruce
 At 04:51 AM 7/15/98 EDT, you wrote:

><<
>
> So what $$$$$ for SS headers from J, and where was the offer before????
> >>
>Yeah, where was the offer before? Im sticking with JBA, why ask the guy a
>dozen times and work out an awesome deal and then dump him for 20-25 bucks
>even if Jules goes that low. Jules reads the list and knows what we are
>after, he could have made an offer long ago, the JBA guy had no clue and
>worked with us from the getgo.
>JBA all the way.
>Eric >>

Bruce, I like to shoot from the hip sometimes. Sorry if that may have
offended Jules, but Integrity is what this is all about.
Eric