Re: Sticker, Logos, etc. (attn: Jon and all)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 21:00:21 EDT

<<
 Long list of ideas (decal-wise)(Future reference - north=up west=left,
 etc.). How about having the ramhead facing the viewer head-on. Smoke from
 nostrils goes east & west. He has horns that curl east/west, out, down,
 and around. To the left and right are tires (smoking) to the NW and NE.
 Out beside his head, (looking like they're on his back) are eight exhaust
 pipes sticking up NNW and NNE. Flames come from the pipes. Oh yeah, you
 can see the first pipes (on each side) - while the rest are slightly
 obscured. YOu could have a Hilborn injection setup for the induction, or
 an Enderle (spelling ??) "bugcatcher". I got preliminary drawings, but no
 scanner. How's this?

 Brian

WOW!! Pretty aggresive isnt it!!! Its cool! But before we get totally out
of hand here, remember that not all on the DML are of the hotrod nature. Some
are pigeon haulers, some are slick ass R/T tow trucks, and some are butt
kickin, mud throwin, big knobby tire ridin 4X4's!! Maybe we should stick with
either just the DML logo and the URL, or a more stock looking Ram head
cartoonish type!! Does that make sense? I just dont want to alienate anyone.
Jon, do you agree?
Eric