Re: Does the coating enhance the warranty?

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 21:32:26 EDT

Jack, If the coating has a lifetime warranty then it should default to
automobile warranty in my opinion. Why would they not offer a lifetime
warranty on stainless but they will offer a lifetime on a ceramic coating that
is not really needed if you have stainless (but preferred). Theres a catch in
there some where. It dosent make sense if you have a coating that is
warrantied for the life time then why should the stainless, just because they
are on trucks, be pro rated. It's saying that if you get the coating, by the
time that wears out, you have no warranty. Therefore we will be paying an
extra $100 for no warranty. Dosent make sense.
BOOG