More stuff from JBA re: Y-pipe

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 14:50:22 EDT

It's somewhat poor form to forward private email, but this is really
product marketing. I don't think that Jeff or any subscriber will mind.

  Nothing really new to add that hasn't been mentioned before by Bruce or
Jack, except for the marketing hype about their Firecone. I'm not overly
convinced that this setup will outperform a good bolt-on Doug Thorley kit,
but that is the sort of thing you expect to hear from salesfolks.

  Ron