Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 14:05:11 EDT

>Then jump on it quick. That is one hell of a great deal!!!!!!!!!! If I had
the
>extrs $$$ lying around, I'd get them and pull off the gibsons and sell them.
>George

George -

 Bud , if I had teh extra dough , I would buy a couple of extra sets and
hold them until whoever wanted them could get them . Unfortunately , I am
going to have a hard time getting my own .

Are there any small banks with poor security in your area ?

Just a thought . :-)

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html