Re: DML:Slow in kansas

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 23:27:36 EDT

>Brian, I am in the process of looking around for another dealership. There is
>one right outside of town that is on TV basically begging us Wichitans to
come
>out there. They are offering free loaner cars, and top notch service. The
>place I used I have never been real haapy with, but they were convienant to
>home and work. Now I have moved. and the company is also moving (reason I
>bought my house where I did) and the out of town dealer is lookin really
good.
>As for the Goodyear thing, mabey he can tell me why mopar uses those junk
>Invictas on their V8 Sport Dakotas. Man those belong on a family car. They
>handled like crap and lasted me about 10,000 miles.(just kiddin, I know it
was
>mopars choice)
>George

George

I think everyone who takes part in the process of choosing tires knows they
suck. I think everyone is trying to get their piece of the pie. Oh well,
I get a good deal on Goodyear stuff. My dad is a Senior Technical
Development Engineer (What it means - I'm not sure). Anyhow he works with
heavy duty trucks, i.e. - 18 wheelers, buses, industrial equipment, and
earthmover tires. Hey 4 x 4 guys, just think, I could get you tires that
are 18+ ft. tall and weigh 5 tons!! Hehe!!

Brian