Re: RE: 11th Annual 4-Wheel Jamboree Summer Nationals

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 23:20:25 EDT

Bloomsburg, PA is host of the 4-Wheel Jamboree Summer Nationals on the
second weekend of July. If your into "BIG" 4x4 trucks, then this is the
show. Last years show had over 2600 trucks and 50,000 Spectators. They
haven't updated their web page with the results from this years show yet,
but I would estimate there were about 3000 trucks. I saw a couple of nice
Dakotas. I'll have photos up on my WebPages within a few days. I got a
great shot of my truck parked onto of a car that was crushed by a monster
truck. Can't wait to scan that one in.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219