Re: Re: Answers to JBA part 2 coating process..1 other note

From: GREGG SPURGEON (SPURG69@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 23:12:53 EDT

After I sent my original message, I looked through my "car stuff" and found
the flyer they gave us from the tour last year.

Mind you, this was from the summer of '97, the "published" cost for block
hugger headers (which they only have two categories, full length and block
hugger) is $105.00, inside & out. You can also get your cast manifolds done
for the same price.

If anyone would like to check this out, the phone number to Airborn Coatings
in OKC is (405) 685-4433.