Re: Jules, MPI, header deal, etc.......

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 23:36:07 EDT

I didn't mean to senselessly throw our money away if we actually had a VALID
counter offer, but with items like "gonna throw in free shipping, but...."
and such, I had just grown tired of some of the BS. We should always be on
the lookout for a good deal, and make your own decision as to what that is,
but I would rather deal with someone willing to give me concrete answers and
details, not just "we were gonna" or some such.

All just my opinion, so please take it as that. You know the saying:
Opinions are like assholes, we all have one and we all think everybody
else's stinks.