Mike's in da house...

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 23:38:28 EDT

Hey guys I'm back on the DML now, had to take care of all my summer fun
and the 100+ messages were just too much. Man looks like you people
have been busy with this group JBA deal. Just a few months ago a friend
of mine was telling me of all the group purchases the Impalla list has,
and I was thinking how nice it would be if we could do something like
that. Man were were you Jack when I bought my Thorleys (which by the
way are great) but I wish they were coated. You people getting the
JBA's I must say... SPEND THE EXTRA $100 FOR THE COATING!!! Now is the
time to get them coated not after you have installed them. For me, I'll
have to remove mine and ship them off (more shipping charges) so my Dak
will be dissabled for a week or so. Definately coat before they go on
the truck. And believe me, without a coating those things will pour out
the heat which as we know is not good for performance unless you have a
ram air system that can breath from the outside.

So what's next on the DML group purchase plan? I could use some sway
bars.... ;-)

Good to be back!

--
---Mike, near Houston.---