Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 01:29:03 EDT

Dennis D. Baker, Jr wrote:
> These guys do buiness totaly based upon reputation alone... You got to
> be doing something right if you can stay in business soly on reputaion
> alone.

Dennis, I've heard just a little about TNT. Do you know if they offer
anything for the 1st generation Daks? Were are they located in
Houston? I didn't know they had their own dyno. Motorsport
Technologies is the only other one I know of that has a dyno around here
but they do mostly f-body stuff.

--
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt