Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Dennis D. Baker, Jr (dbaker@deltech.net)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 15:43:36 EDT

At 12:29 AM 7/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dennis D. Baker, Jr wrote:
>> These guys do buiness totaly based upon reputation alone... You got to
>> be doing something right if you can stay in business soly on reputaion
>> alone.
>>

>Dennis, I've heard just a little about TNT. Do you know if they offer
>anything for the 1st generation Daks? Were are they located in
>Houston? I didn't know they had their own dyno. Motorsport
>Technologies is the only other one I know of that has a dyno around here
>but they do mostly f-body stuff.
>--

They are not offering a hole lot for Daks yet. They prefer to stick to
Vipers and such, but when I was there they had a 57 Cheby in the shop.
The owner said that they will do work for any vehicle, but for the Daks
it would be mostly custom at this time. I will say this, there work it
top noch.

They are located on 22nd Street. I can't remember the cross road right
this moment but its right off of 610N about two or three miles west of HWY59.

They have an article on the Dak that they just completed in the Lasted Mopar
Muscle.

They do have one product that is soon to release. They have developed a
rear bolt on brake exchange that will let you upgrade to rear disc.
The price will vary depending on what kind of quality you are after. It
will probubly be starting for somewhere around 1K. Roy said that Mopar
has it right now. They are drafting step by step installation instructions
for it. Probubly to be offered as a new product in the Mopar Accessories
Line.

Dennis