Re: Sticker, Logos, etc. (attn: Jon and all)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 01:33:11 EDT

At 07:44 PM 7/16/98 -0400, you wrote:

><<
>

> I was thinking about that aspect myself. I do agree that it would
>probably
> be a good idea to keep the "official?" DML logo generic. Not specific
> to model years, useage, etc. However, this does bring up an interesting
> aspect... I don't mean this in a "real club" sense, but what if we were to
>have
> divisions within the DML? Like a seperate logo for the drag racers, another
> for the offroaders, etc. If enough people were interested in a "specific
> application" type logo, we could design 'em and print 'em up! >>
>
>Jon, I like that idea! Maybe the pissed off Ram would work for us!
>Eric

  Yep, I think if we could find someone to do it "right" it would work
pretty good for us dragstrip guys! Like someone mentioned before,
it could give it a little bit of a "nostalgic" look too, like that bee...
   Kind of fits too, because Dakotas are the Super Bees, 'Cudas, and
Challengers of the '90s... :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |