Re: Re: Shorty vs. Long-tube headers

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 19:09:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/98 8:25:22 AM Central Daylight Time, rlr@rtp-bosch.com
writes:

<< This is the rub. My Dakota is my daily driver, plus unlike the DML boy
 racers, I actually use my truck as a truck. Hence my desire to keep the
 torque peak at a somewhat manageable (i.e. streetable) RPM range, and still
 allow ground clearance and room to work. >>

Race on Saturday......haul cords of firewood, concrete, stone, or lumber on
Sunday. Just cause we race them doesn't mean that they arent still work
trucks. Just get there faster. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
George