Re: New Ford F Series

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 19:03:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/98 8:22:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Sorry George. Didn't mean to crash your party! I remembered reading
      the commentaries but was too lazy to look up who wrote what in the
      archives... When I saw the commercial I couldn't believe it... I
      wasn't really paying attention but when I glanced over I thought it
      was a ranger placed infront of a Ram and I thought WTF?! Then the
      announcer said, "the new F series"... Damn, new F series my ass!
      Copied Ram/Dak would be more like it! Where's that lawyer when we
      need him!! >>

Dude, join in on the bashing with me. It is real fun. Now I look for these
people. If they are dumb enough to think that a ford or chevy is gonna outdo a
ram or dakota, then they deserve to be picked on! Love the look on their faces
when I leave them stari9ng at the Mopar Performance decal on my back
window!!!. I give the stangs, and camaros a run for their money (till I tach
out in Drive) but beat the crap out of the big trucks, and spank the small
ones. She may be solw in my opinion, but to all of the other trucks I race its
fast. So have fun and lets make them feel stupid. Also if I'm not mistaken,
these morons are dropping more for the Super doodie than they would for a ram.
Go figure
george