Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 21:51:25 EDT

My 92 4x4 seems pretty fast, but it dont like hot and humid weather. It likes
to perform like a 239 above 90 and 85% humidity. I think that the FIPK has
alot to do with that. Didnt notice it before as much with the stock set-up.
Ive had this saying that i believe is true: It dont matter what I do with
this thing; I still get 13mpg and the same "scared rabbitt" acceleration. Got
my MP Comp yesterday will put in Sunday. Hope this will change things.
92 318 4x4 slushie LE
Boog.