Fan Clutch Thanks and a New Questions

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 22:47:10 EDT

Thanks for the responses on the fan clutch "roar". I guess it's something
I'll have to live with. Only problem is: I can't go impressin' the neighbors
with 90' burnouts with the thing sounding like that and still retain my
dignity.

Now for another question; I'm lookin' to take the next step in performance.
I've already got the MP computer and a ported TB. The MP cam package looks
attractive, and I think that's my next step. Someone told me that the 1.7
ratio rockers that Crower(?) makes are as effective as the cam. Does anyone
have any data (or a good subjective opinion) that backs this up? What happens
if you do both the rockers and the cam (seems to me lift would be a little too
much for a 5.2L)? Does anyone have experience with the MP P5249816 manifold?