Re: Engine died ?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 14:15:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/98 3:13:57 AM Central Daylight Time, vanderbu@silk.net
writes:

<< I was wondering if any of you know why, or what is my engine problem?
 On the way home with the Air conditioning on the engine (1994 V8 with 22,000
mile on it) suddeny started to run real bad, idel dropped to 100 RPM, I parked
and the engine could barly run, more gas didn't help, then it started to
diesel real bad, I shut it off, and tried to restart. Nothing, try again
nothing, try again it starts and RPM's go way up to around 2500 for a second
then back to 100 RPM, then it diesels again. Shut it off. Try again after a
minute. It starts up and I drive home. Any ideas? >>

Mine did somthing close to the same thing last winter. I got a tank full of
water mixed with a little gas. My injectors iced up, and I had to have the
dealership tear it apart, and drain the tank.
my .02
George