Re: JBA HEADERS orders

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 16:13:03 EDT

At 12:13 PM 7/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>How many of you have ordered your headers so far, gonna order mine on
>Monday. Have they gave you any ship dates, etc? How many went with the
>coating?

  I know of about 3 or 4 people for sure who have ordered headers
(including myself), but I'm sure there's a lot more than that. Apparently,
we've been keeping Jeff pretty busy taking orders! :-)

  As far as shipping goes, I have heard that the headers for the 'pre-96
trucks are in stock and will ship immediately. For those of us with
'96s and above, they're going to make a run of them toward the end of
the month. The coating will take longer, if you decide to get it. I
live in NY and ordered a coated set of the '96-98 style, and Jeff said
I should have them at my door at the end of the first week in August, at
the very latest. FYI, shipping from JBA to me in western NY state was
about $15.

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |