Re: headers...dragstrip

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 02:06:43 EDT

Rob;
Yep the tail pipe from the diesel ram fits very nice!!!
I am using one that was made for the 96 rams, the later one are some
what different but will still fit. They have very nice mandrel bends and
the 3.5 outlet looks good as well. You do have to cut a little off of
the end so it doesn't stick out to far.
I painted mine with header paint ( black ) just to hide it a little,
since these trucks are sleepers anyway, it kind of makes people take a
second look when you go by with it sounding so good and not having a big
ole chrome pipe sticking out.
FWIW
Colin