Re: Anyone seen pics of the new chevy pickup?

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 10:10:32 EDT

I saw that too. Chevy should have stuck with their old design. That truck
will sell (if they ever get around to making it. HeHe). THey have all new
drivetrains. On motorweek they tested the new chevy and it looked appealing,
except for the hood and the grille. I like the way they have that kit (B&M
sells) built in to automatically adjust the way the trans will shift with a
push of a button. I wish dodge had that.
Anyone heard about the new line of engines coming for Dodge? Heard there was
gonna be an aluminum head quad or twin cam (cant remember) 4.9 V8. THey are
gonna put in the Grand Cherokee and eventually it will replace the 318.
Boog