Re: Anyone seen pics of the new chevy pickup?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 12:46:33 EDT

<< I just got a Motortrend in the mail and they have an article on the Ram,
 F150 and new C/K 1500. The new chevy looks very ram like body and
 hood-wise. The nose is different but other than that a quick glance at one
 and most people would think it was a Ram. It's too bad when ford and chevy
 can't come up with an original design.

Being in a Mopar family all my life, and always downtalking Fords and Chevies,
I have suprised a lot of friends by telling them that I actually like the
looks of the new Chevy trucks.

Brad