Booger-mods

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 11:05:03 EDT

I installed my MP comp. last night and immediately felt the difference. When
I took off the harness from the stock comp., there was alot of corrosion on
the pins. Has anyone else experienced this? The harness didnt even have a
water jacket. I dont know if its supposed to though. I have the 92-93 pre OBD
II do others out there with the same have a water jacket? Anyway, I lubed it
up with dielectric grease. I wonder if this is covered under the 100k anti-
corrosion warranty, or the 70k drive train.
Took the Dak by a friend's house. He is an excellent mechanic (owns a sweet
65 GTO with a 389 tripower). He said I need a shift kit/valve body job. I'm
looking through summitt and I wonder: whats the difference between the TransGo
shift kit and the B&M Trans-pack? Anyone know about these aftermarket valve
bodies? Turbo/Action offers one. Should I get one or have my own modified?
Guess I've talked enough for now, sorry so wordy. Any suggestion are greatly
appreciated.:)
Ordering JBA headers Mon.
Boog