RE: ongoing paint problem

From: Mark Bate (kd6rmi@k6.net)
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 11:43:53 EDT

Orange peel and runs indicate an unacceptable paint touch-up job. Ask your =
local BMW or Mercedes dealer which paint shops they recommend. Go there =
and observe some of their finished cars. Get a written estimate at each =
shop on how much it would cost to repaint your truck as the factory should =
have done.

Meet with the CC and explain that you would like your truck repainted by a =
shop that does factory quality work.

Do you have lemon laws in your state?

I hope this helps.

Mark Bate
KD6RMI@K6.net
+1.510.428-9100
Think different... Beware of geeks bearing gifts.