Re: HELP!! My oil plug won't come out

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 13:41:33 EDT

Looks like you need to back to SpiffyLube. I change my own oil all the
time and never had any problems with the plug. Sounds like some yahoo
with an air ratchet stripped it. Take it back where you last were and
make them replace the plug and rethread the oil pan.

Richard Pyburn

On Sat, 18 Jul 98 15:43:26 EDT edgarperez@worldnet.att.net writes:
>I go the truck lifted to do my first oil change and I cannot get the
>plug
>off. I just spins and spins. Won't come out or tighten. I have
>never seen
>a plug like this before. It has a rubber washer. Is there some trick
>get it out or am I screwed here? I usually take the truck to quick
>lube
>places but I am trying to save a couple of bucks since I need it
>changed
>every six weeks. I really appreciate your help.
>

>>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
>'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]