Re: Faster Truck

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 15:45:51 EDT

<<
 The Extreme S10 is said to be put in production sometime in the near future

I bet they dont have that 351 Horse motor in it though. I have to agree with
the person that said it will be a ground effects package only. I could be
wrong but I remember GM saying that the last two power trucks they put out
were to high dollar trucks and they were to costly for them to put out. Not
to mention the insurance for the buyer!!!
Eric