Re: Tornado

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 02:15:37 EDT

At 10:06 PM 7/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any information on the Tornado
>(www.tornadoair.com)...Is this another one of those quick fix wallet
>busters that makes claims on TV but in reality only helps the
>performance of a '84 pinto? Or is it for real?
>
>T-Bone
>
>P.S. I hope I didn't offend any pinto owners

Don't think there are any Pinto owners on the list. Maybe in the past,
though. Anyways, from what I've heard, it doesn't do anything but lighten
your wallet. Car and Driver said it didn't do anything when they tested it
on a BMW. I think it was a BMW. When I get mine in the mail, I always
look for Mopar stuff anyhow.

Brian