Re: Re: Sat Drags in Houston

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 02:11:50 EDT

>> Some of the other times were:
>> (all dial 15.00)
>> R/T .541 15.059@90.09mph
>> R/T .513 15.056@90.51mph
>> R/T .534 15.064@89.92mph
>> R/T .516 15.012@90.44mph
>
>MY GOD! I will never race in Texas now! Those reaction times are insane.
>Gene, you are a GOD in my mind.
>

>> Gene in Houston
>
>Gene, tell us about your truck. How old is it, what have you done to it?
>
>-Mike Miller, 1998 RC R/T

Bad news Mike,

Don't you know the guys in Texas kickass on the 'tree??!!!! At my second
trip to the track I cut a .500 - PERFECT!! Yea buddy. I usually get
.540's, never done more than 2 low .500's in a row, though. Good RT's are
nice, but going faster is more fun. ;-)

btw Gene, your truck is damn consistant. Is it an auto? I have no idea
what your fastest ET is, but 14's are damn close(You're fastest is probably
in the 14's anyway.). Mine was 16.08 3 months ago, but I have done some
stuff since, and hope to get in the 15.8's. Anywho, good luck next time
you're at the track.

Brian
San Angelo (Nowheresville), Texas