Re: Vortech Supercharger - Dragstrip results

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 11:19:11 EDT

<< If the air is good and the temp and humidity were low, can it go 13's ya
 think? 13's in Ram - COOL!

 Brian >>

I think in the winter it would, for sure.. Even if the conditions this tues.
are as bad as they were fri. night I think I should still be able to go 14.2
or so if the lines aren't long.. my truck was sooo hot I was afraid of
detonation.. I've found up to a 4 tenth difference on a cold truck over a hot
truck ... amazing.

>From a roll, I'm right there with the 13 second cars.. Infact, I raced a LS1
TransAm from a roll yesterday - and won :-)

ttyl
patrick