Re: Re[2]: Dakota Replys Needed!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 14:36:31 EDT

>The TSB makes references to a popping noise when the truck is turned onto
>a steep incline such as a driveway. Is this the one you are referring too ?

Yep ! I'm gonna have that fixed tomorrow !

When I first heard it , I thought maybe the exhaust was slapping the floor
or something . It only does it when I go over uneven surfaces or anything
that makes the body and the bed twist away from each other . The sound
seams to be coming from the rear or right rear mount .

Anyway , hope you get it straightened out !