tire rotation

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 17:52:12 EDT

>>Hi Judith, I have very similar vehicle to yours. I have a 97 Dakota sport
3.9L 4X4. Although I have not experienced any power steering problems or
pinging I did have excessive tire wear and am forced to rotate the tires
every 5oook mikes just to keep it at bay. I know this doesnt help much but
I hope you get your problems solved.<<

Rotation every 5000 miles is normal and the recommended interval.

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!