Re: Bent Crossmember

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 19:23:04 EDT

You just made my day! Besides the stump the truck was incredible off road
it went everwhere. I had the thing in huge ruts with thick mud all over
uphill and it just kept goin didnt even slip, I love that sure-grip it
rocks. I was the unlucky one to hit the stump because i was second in line
in a group of four, in front of me was a ferd f250 with 36"s he went through
it like nothin but he was worthless when it came to pullin me off the stump,
same with the exploder and the bronco behind me the couldnt even budge me
off that stump in the mud. We ended up jacking up the truck and putting
some logs under the wheels and i just backed right out no problem. This
truck is unbelieveable off road i just can get over it. I cant wait to go
again....

Chris Lang