Re: Frustrated! - was MP y-pipe install question

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 19:26:19 EDT

eric,
Tate was using those long tube doug thorley Mopar performance units via
Westoaks dodge (I grew up in Thousand Oaks, used to go nuts when we'd pass
westoaks and see the brightly colored daytona chargers and superbirds on the
pedestal. My dad would say as we passed, boy those cars sure look dumb. He
kicks himself once ina while...)
 JBAs are guaranteed to fit...
Hopefully,
BeeKBee