Re: 160 stat versus 180

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 19:26:32 EDT

Jack,

     I am down here in New Orleans where the weather is almost identical to
Hotlanta. I decided to go with the 160 stat because, me being a man, l
figured "180=good...160 = very good". I have had no adverse side affects of
the 160 except when l am forced to sit at the drive thru for more than 10 min.
the truck will run a little hotter than with the 195, but still never goes
past the half way point. I have no idea if the 160 is better, but l am happy
with it.

Russ
97 318 4X4 CC SLT+
Rhino Python Hitch 14 FABM 160