Re: Getting the Wax Off

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 12:56:28 EDT

Hey all,
My father had a dent in his door on a 98 Grand Prix.
The body shop guy told him not to use wax. Wax gets stuck in cracks, and in
crevies.
Use McGuires Glaze like No. 9. Then if you don't like it you can use
McGuires Body Wash to take it off. You rewash, and then Re-Glaze. Glaze is
clear, and it's better for your paint. It even coats and protects better
than wax. I put it on my truck. I have the intense blue. It rocks!!!
Can't set nothing on it, because it just slides off.
Doug