RE: Frod Manger....the second verse

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 14:12:55 EDT

At 11:03 AM 7/21/98 -0700, you wrote:

>So you dropped off your new dakota for some work to be done and they
>gave you a loaner? How did you do that and do all the dealerships
>provide something like that?

Well , it just depends on the dealer . The one where I bought the R/T is
about 35 miles away and they do have two loaner cars , but they usually
only use those for when someone needs an engine or something tat will take
a long time . I asked the salesman that I got it from , since I live so far
away , and he obliged and scored me the Super Street Manger . He's a pretty
good guy , and NO , he didn't have to do that .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com