Re: Dak OE Tires

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 14:07:12 EDT

I have the same experience as Mike. No problems with the Goodyears and
don't have the HD package either. I'd like to replace them, but they are
in very good condition. I rotate them every 5k. FWIW
Richard in SA

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:52:14 -0500 Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net>
writes:
>At 06:40 AM 7/21/98 , you wrote:
>
>>I have a theory about Dakotas with abnormal tire wear. I spectulate
>that
>>the owners who have trouble did not order the HD shock option on
>their
>>trucks. If this is true, it's not the tires that are defective, but
>the OE
>>shocks are under-damped.
>
>I do not have the HD shocks and am experiencing no abnormal tire wear.
>Frankly, I wish those damn Inslicktas would wear out so I would have
>an
>excuse to replace them. If anyone finds out for sure how it's done,
>let me
>know :)
>
>--
>Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net
>97 Dakota Regular Cab Short Bed
>3.9L V6 3.55 Auto Rhino Liner
>Bug Shield Mud Flaps DDBC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]