Re: RE: RE: RE: WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT SUPERCHARGERS AND NEW CHIPS

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 14:42:47 EDT

<<Vortech is not in a hurry to get a kit out. I have been checking up for
about a year now and they have said different dates each time. Last time
I checked, last week, they said mid 99 they would have a kit for the new
dakotas. In my opinion Vortech would be better for a few reasons.>>

Right, a kit may not exactly be out.. but one can always be fabricated to
work... They don't list a kit for a 96+ Ram, but I have one on my 97... heh :)

ttyl
patrick