Re: Y- Pipe attn: Jon

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 04:03:08 EDT

Thanks, man! Although, I doubt they would fire up a pipe bender for my
88' V6, we could probably get enough interest on the DML for them to
stoke it up one more time... worth a try! Maybe Jules can pull some MPI
authority on them and get them to do a bulk run for MPI to distribute or
something... that would take an awful lot of gratiousness from Jules
(hint-hint)... j/k Jules, anyway, once again it's worth a try!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:46:40 -0400 Jon Steiger <stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu>
writes:

>>you got a part number for this? I'm looking to get a higher flowing
>>y-pipe also....
>>

> Looks like its 95DAKTP3. Sean Meldrum has a scan of their catalog or
>something at: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7877/atr1.jpg
>
> Unfortunately, I called 'em today to order one and talked to a
>sales/secretary type that said they're not making it anymore!
>Apparently
>there wasn't much demand. They took my name and number and said if
>they
>get enough interest, they'll fire up the pipe bender and make another
>run of
>them. So if anyone wants one, I guess you should call 'em up and show
>that
>people are interested in this thing! Apparently, this pipe makes for
>incredible horsepower gains.
>
> Lemme see if I can find the number. Yep, here it is: (864) 972-3800
>
> -Jon-

> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]