Re: J.E.T. computer enhancement

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 19:20:49 EDT

>>Steve, Sean has it. Him and I were throwing around the idea of using
that
along with the MP comp. Wonder if that would work or not. Any ideas
guys?<<

If it's anything like the Hypertech Unit, it changes the data that flows
through it to richen the fuel and stuff for more performance. Logically,
I would think that it would change the HiPerf MP comps data and do the
same to further increase performance, but ya' never know with
computers... only one way to find out =)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]