update

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 00:01:51 EDT

jim miller wrote:

> > No lengthly break-in is required before switching over, get that nasty
> mineral oil out of that high HP engine and put Mobil 1 in.
> EXACTLY what I did to mine. I changed to Mobile 1 and put a new filter on.
> Jim Miller
> Waco, Tx.
> 98 RC SWB 5.2

My truck now has 2,500 miles on it and has not used any of the Mobil 1 in the
1,500 miles it's been in the engine. Unless it is my immagination, the running
temp is a little cooler than it was. No noticable change in oil pressure.
Performance is still getting better but is still not to good above 4k rpm.
Perhaps a t'body mod may help. I think computer mods, when available, may be in
order also.Jim Miller